Inspired by Us Weekly’s “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me” column…
1. I’m an avid collector of vinyl records, tour programs, and fortune cookie sayings.
2. My favorite sitcom is Reba. I’ve seen every episode at least 20 times and can recite almost every single line.
3. One of the things on my bucket list is to consume a large pizza with everything on it all by myself.
4. I didn’t attend my first concert until I was 13. Not ashamed to say it was the Backstreet Boys.
5. If I could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, Maya Angelou, Dorothy Dandridge, and Rod Serling would all be invited.
6. I haven’t had a grilled cheese sandwich in nearly a decade. That’s gonna have to change real soon!
7. The most-played song on my iPod is Madonna’s “Angel.” An oldie but goodie!
8. My favorite album of all time is Mariah Carey’s Daydream. One word: life-changing.
9. I self-edit every article I write at least 10 times before hitting “send.”
10. In high school, I had dreams of becoming the next Dianne Warren/Hype Williams. I would spend hours writing songs and video treatments.
11. One of my favorite movies of all time is Selena.
12. Growing up, I was a huge Nickelodeon kid. Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Doug, All That, Kenan and Kel — I loved them all!
13. The first movie I ever saw in theaters was Spice World.
14. I’m literally counting down the days until The Walking Dead returns. It’s the only modern scripted show that I actually watch.
15. I’ve never seen Titanic, but I love Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On.”
16. One of my guilty pleasures is jamming out to ABBA music.
17. I enjoy watching those late-night Time Life music infomercials.
18. I must paint my nails a different color every week or else, I’ll get bored.
19. I love watching The Twilight Zone marathon every New Year’s Day and Fourth of July/Labor Day weekend.
20. My go-to scent is Marc Jacob’s “Daisy.”
21. I’m obsessed with maxi dresses. I own at least 10.
22. My dream is to own the Birkin bag in black with palladium hardware.
23. I don’t have a favorite color.
24. The first place I want to see when I visit Europe is Italy. Cute guys, classic Italian food, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, cobblestone roads – what’s not to love?
25. I’m the type of person who listens to Christmas music all year round…like in the middle of June.